IF THERE IS AN IMMEDIATE RISK TO SAFETY – PLEASE CALL 000
The staff of Lions inPlace Inc. and people who access our services thank you for your contributions, as your support is vital to the service achieving our vision of responding with dignity and respect to those people who access support.
In order for inPlace to continue to provide the current level of high quality and service to our community, it is essential for the organisation to fundraise to support our programs. Much of this fundraising comes from the Lions and Lioness clubs and individuals and groups in the community who generously donate their time and money to help our community.
Donations of $2 or more are tax deductible, and it’s easy to do, simply:
- Call into our office Lions inPlace Inc, 16 Carroll Street, Nambour, Qld , 4560 to make a donation. ( Eftpos machine on site).
- Call (07) 5441 3837 to make a donation.
- Click here to donate online.
Lions inPlace Inc. has very strict policies to ensure that donor details remain completely confidential. Therefore we never give any other organisation the individual names or addresses of our donors.
OTHER DONATION OPTIONS
- Celebrating a special day – make a donation to inPlace in lieu of gifts.
- Honour the memory of someone special with a donation.*
- Bequest: if you would like to leave a bequest to inPlace – please contact Chief Financial Officer.
- Workplace Giving: if you would like to get your team involved with supporting inPlace please contact Chief Financial Officer.
- Donations of goods and services, please contact our office.
* if you are asking others to make a donation on your behalf, please ensure they use your name in the reference section.
* if you are making an in-memorium donation, please ensure the name of that special person is in the reference section of the form.
On behalf of the children and families we assist, thank you for your generosity.