IF THERE IS AN IMMEDIATE RISK TO SAFETY – PLEASE CALL 000
Kyabra inPlace provides holistic case management services to support people transitioning out of homelessness through the supported Accommodation Service, and to people who are at risk of becoming homeless through our Homestay early intervention program, KEIHS.
SERVICES PROVIDED BY KYABRA INPLACE
Kyabra inPlace currently offers a broad range of accommodation and services that can assist people to transition to secure and affordable accommodation in the community, so they can rebuild their lives with the supports that they might require.
- A purpose-built domestic and family violence shelter “Peggy’s Place” for single women and women with children escaping gendered violence (6 units).
- Units for single people and small families.
- Generalist homelessness accommodation for families.
- Units specifically modified for people with a disability who are homeless.
- A homelessness early intervention program, KEIHS. Keys to Early Intervention in Homelessness Service operates in partnership with other providers in hubs located in Deception Bay, Caboolture, Maroochydore, Nambour, Gympie and Caloundra.
- Emergency relief provider.