IF THERE IS AN IMMEDIATE RISK TO SAFETY – PLEASE CALL 000
Kyabra inPlace provides holistic case management services to support people transitioning out of homelessness through the Crisis Accommodation Service, and to people who are at risk of becoming homeless through our Homestay early intervention program, KEIHS.
SERVICES PROVIDED BY KYABRA INPLACE
Kyabra inPlace currently offers a broad range of accommodation and services that can assist people to transition to secure and affordable accommodation in the community, so they can rebuild their lives with the supports that they might require.
- A purpose-built domestic and family violence shelter “Peggy’s Place” for single women and women with children escaping gendered violence (6 units).
- “The Terrace” units for single men with contact arrangements with children, single women and small families.
- Generalist homelessness accommodation in the Nambour community for couples with children, women with children and single women (5 houses, 1 unit).
- A unit specifically modified for people with a disability who are homeless (1 unit).
- Professional case management support by qualified Key Workers and Intake Workers.
- A homelessness early intervention program, KEIHS. Keys to Early Intervention in Homelessness Service operates in partnership with other providers in hubs located in Deception Bay, Caboolture, Maroochydore, Nambour, Gympie and Caloundra.
- Better Start Program – a one worker program funded by Lions, which assists families in their homes to promote practical and parenting skills, and to provide early intervention/prevention support that aims to prevent trajectories into child safety, criminal justice and health systems.
- Emergency relief provider responding to material aid in the Nambour Centrelink area.